Tuesday, September 4, 2012

nfl jerseys cheap that Zheng Uncle influence and fame should not I

But deep down, still Cheung Chi Yan young people harbor a deep hatred Once this hate the timing of the outbreak, then burst out of the power can be imagined.
Cheung Chi Yan Yang all day After all, Wang Haonan inseparable from the Yang all day and he donghuang company, money laundering War of the community need to put a lot of dirty black money into clean money, money laundering is a good method. Carrier is company, every day a lot of money flow in the company, no one to pay attention to at the funds. donghuang company is set up specifically for money laundering, Yang all day, and Wang Haonan relationship actually fish and water The relations, dry Ze fishery things Wang Haonan not do it, one of the reasons Yan Zhijian Yang all day courage to Wang Haonan guilty.
Lens back to go to the rooftop, I'm Xuejie quietly talking heart I know I can not give her any help, although I pay her knowledge is not deep, but others difficult I can not ignore it, So simply chat, I pondered the solution to the problem.
Through and Xue Jie exchanges, I also know some shady not think the entertainment is so dark, * and depravity,nfl jerseys cheap, bullying and oppression everywhere, But Where there is oppression there is resistance, this the meantime has always someone to stuck to their protest, such as the Gemini sisters, although the company opened a total meals reached astronomical figures, but remained unconvinced, yet even all day Yang some very angry to know that What is the sum of income, seeing The money in the eyes but can not touch feel, really touched a sensitive nerve of some people.
The topic transfer to Xuejie the current situation, in addition to comfort her, I more to her analysis of the current situation.
Cheng tert Sir David is such a powerful patron, and he is now due to the influence of the global information reported widening in Hong Kong could be considered a celebrity. Seen a newspaper in Hong Kong, more or less Wen-Bin Zheng is No.. the but he Dingdingyouming largest newspaper editor-in-chief and general manager, heard also seen central down directorate, can be considered in Hong Kong is scheduled to be on the font size.
The fact, that Zheng Uncle influence and fame should not I, just the two of us at a different location., And became more noble his identity.
But I do not like Xuejie intentionally or unintentionally, to interrogate me about me and Kevin, it makes me feel very embarrassed. Fact,wholesale nba jerseys, I know that she should be able to guess the relationship between me and Kevin, but do not know her Why always want to get a clear answer.
Finally lost and she kept asking, I adhere to the girlfriend, and later also my wife, but now I will not disclose our relationship, you know the situation of the entertainment, the reality does not allow me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment